CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Anniversary Card

Hi Everyone

It's been mad busy recently with lots of personal changes which is why i've not posted anything recently.

I have been making loads of cards and now I have more free time on my hands, you'll start seeing more of my creations.

Anyway here's an anniversary card I made for a friend using this gorgeous glittered My Minds Eye Lost & Found paper, sentiment sticker and diamante for that added bling!


And close up...




hope you like

Ness

1 comments:

brochure printing

Very great idea and you have a great talented for making an anniversary cards. All cards have a wonderful shave and nice resulting. Printing style of the card very nice and its grace very well.

Post a Comment